Due to recent COVID-19 outbreaks in Victoria, we have implemented new measures at The Mornington to help protect the health and safety of our community. These include:
- The Community Centre is currently closed
- The Clubhouse Barista Café and Resident Kiosk will remain open to residents for takeaway only
- Shearwater Serviced Apartments residents will receive all meals, cleaning and laundry services directly to their apartments
- Bus trips are currently suspended
- Visitors are not permitted, with the exception of essential visits by accredited home care providers only (individual exemptions may be granted on a case by case basis, please contact Village Manager, Damian Meagher on (03) 5970 5500)
Our supportive staff work with a caring attitude to provide highly personalised services.
We have numerous services and service levels – from carers to catering, transport to travel, doctors to daily activities.
We also have a range of facilities on offer, including clubhouse facilities, garden and outdoor facilities, lifestyle and wellbeing facilities and care and support systems.
The full range of services on offer at The Mornington are outlined in our Services Comparison table.
|Services and Activities||Shearwater Serviced Apartment||Independent Living Unit|
|24/7 Emergency Response System with a Registered Nurse on call.||✔||✔|
|Complimentary shuttle bus service||✔||✔|
|Access to GP consulting room on-site||✔||✔|
|Social and special-interest activity groups||✔||✔|
|Nutritious and delicious restaurant-quality meals||Included||Available on a user-pays basis|
|Home cleaning – weekly||Included||Available on a user-pays basis|
|Clean bed linen & towels – weekly||Included||Available on a user-pays basis|