Life at The Mornington
The Mornington is home to a welcoming and friendly community, offering a wide range of activities that bring people together.
At The Mornington, we pride ourselves on a resident focused environment that empowers people to live independently with the support of an ongoing vibrant lifestyle.
Our supportive staff work with a caring attitude to provide highly personalised services.
At the Mornington we offer an extensive activity calendar which gives you the opportunity to be as involved as you choose. Our friendly staff is committed to offering a welcoming and caring service to each individual resident.
Some of our services include:
- Emergency call support is offered by registered nursing professionals, 24 hours a day.
- Respectful, helpful staff
- External home maintenance
- Lawn and grounds maintenance
- Complimentary shuttle bus service
- Medical and care services on site
- Proximity to ageing and care services
- Nutritional and delicious restaurant meals
Our centrally located Clubhouse overlooks the expansive lake and creates a hub for people to meet and socialise. Whether you’re sitting down for a meal in our restaurant or enjoying Happy Hour, the extensive range of facilities has something for everyone.
- Lawn Bowls green
- Croquet lawn
- Beauty facilities
- Clubhouse lounge and bar
- Seabird Restaurant
- Medical facilities
- Craft Room
- BBQ area
- Men’s Shed
- Communal vegetable garden